At UMaxHosting we implement a few restrictions on our servers so clients can have the best performance for the best price. By purchasing and using our services, you agree to this AUP.
This Agreement extends to the Terms of Service and therefore, by accepting the Agreement, the Customer hereby agrees to the all linked legal documents.
We frequently get asked about these services, and we’re pleased to inform you that we DO allow on our servers. Please note this is not a complete list, as the possibilities are almost endless and would be impossible to list all possibilities.
In short, as long as it’s not illegal or disruptive – we allow it, but feel free to contact us to double check if you’re unsure!
- IRC Clients / Servers
- Gameservers (open ticket for approval)
- IRC Bouncers
- IRC Bots
- Adult Content
- Audio / Video Streaming (VPS Only)
- ShoutCast/IceCast (VPS Only)
- Personal Usage BitTorrent Sync (VPS Only)
- Private VPN/Proxies (VPS Only)
Below is a list of not allowed services, this is however not a complete list – if you’re unsure if your application is allowed, please contact us.
- We do NOT Allow “*@Home Software, such as:
- Spam – all mailing must comply with CAN-SPAM.
- We do NOT Allow “ANY P2P Software”
- Nested Virtualization
- Sending DoS/DDoS Attacks
- Crawling/Scraping, or running web macros tools (allowed on dedicated servers)
- Port scanning
- CPU intensive applications, such as mining applications
- TOR Exit Nodes
UMaxHosting has the right to modify this AUP as new software is developed, threats emerge, and as hardware is upgraded, we will make our best effort to notify our customers of changes. UMaxHosting has the right to deem activities on our service unacceptable and make changes to our AUP. Failure to follow the terms outlined in this acceptable use policy will result in refusal of refunds as per our “Refund Policy”. Be sure you are familiar with our Terms of Service as well as our Refund Policy.